Bihar ITI admission 2018: As years are passing by the number of ITI aspirants re increasing day by day. Bihar ITI admission Application Form is available on the official website of Bihar board of technical education. Eligible candidates need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria as per the details mentioned in the notification.
Every year; the board conducts the examination for admission into various trades. The examination will be conducted at various ITI centers across the State. Bihar NCVT ITI admission notification 2018 is great opportunity for candidates looking for ITI certificate to apply for jobs, especially in public sector organizations. The admission process for private and public institutions is same.
Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic requirements and age limit: Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for Bihar ITI common entrance test in 2018. Applicants should have passed the class 10th exam with Math and Science for some trades.T he age of candidates should be minimum 14 years as on 1st August 2018.
Individuals seeking admission into Motor Vehicle or Mechanic Tractor trade must be minimum 17 years old. Your application will be rejected if in case you are not meeting the above-mentioned criteria. Browse Bihar state board of technical education website for viewing PDF notification.
Bihar ITI admission form fees
The fees for general and OBC category applicants is Rs.750. Individuals belonging to either SC/ST category need to pay Rs.100. Rs.430 has to be remitted by applicants belonging to the physically handicapped category.
Steps to fill NCVT Bihar ITI admission form 2018
- Candidates can download Bihar ITI Admission from the official website of Bihar state board for technical education i.e. http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- Check the below-given instructions to fill up the application form
- Applicants need to hit on “Apply for ITICAT-2018” link available at its homepage
- Individuals need to register themselves by providing the details asked in the form.
- Users will get a registration number and password through to their registered email after successful registration.
- After paying an application fee, applicants are required to upload the scanned image of recent passport size photograph as per specifications are given in Bihar ITI admission notification 2018.
- Ensure that all information is correct before submitting the application form.
- The printout of completely filled along with photocopies of certificates need to be sent to the address mentioned below
Address for sending documents
- Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, close to Patna Airport,
B.V.College, Patna – 800014