CG ITI Admission 2018: Have you completed your matriculation? Are you looking forward to take short-term certificate course? Are you interested in pursuing CG ITI Admission? If you are from Chhattisgarh, then this post is dedicated to you.
Industrial Training Institute Department of Training and Employment of Chhattisgarh state government is inviting online applications for admission into various one year and two-year technical courses offered by government and private ITIs in the state for the academic session 2018-2019.
Whatever might be the trade, one should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for CG ITI admission 2018. This article will be very useful if you re ITI admission aspirant.
CG ITI Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before filling CG ITI admission form 2018. One should pass matriculation from any recognized board with very good score. Aspirants must be physically and mentally fit for their admission in any ITI. The lower age limit of the candidates should not be below 14 years as on the 1st August 2018.
A good thing is there is no upper age limit for admission. Students those who are appearing in the 10th are also eligible to fill the form. Age relaxation for reserved categories is applicable as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Procedure of selection:
- There is no scope of malpractice as final Selection will be based on the merit obtained.
- For allotting seats, merit list will be made on the base of the qualifying exam.
- In Chhattisgarh, there is no entrance exam for ITI admissions.
- In some cases, Class 10th and 8th marks are important.
Steps in brief to apply for CG ITI Admission 2018
- To apply online, applicants have to visit the following URL cgiti.cgstate.gov.in
- Click on the link i.e. http://slcm.cgstate.gov.in/ ITI to apply for CG ITI Admission online.
- Now, you need to fill the details in the registration form.
- For online registration, Candidate must be having valid email id along with active mobile number. They should also have original documents.
- Applicants should upload photograph and signature
- Remit CG ITI admission application fees and take one print out of the registration form.
- The application form will be very useful for seat allotment.
- One should keep the registration number and password safe for future use.
CG ITI admission Application Fees:
The application fee for general and OBC category applicants is Rs 50/. CG ITI admission aspirants need to pay Rs 40/ for online registration. Individuals need registration fees via credit card, debit card or net banking.
Note these important dates incase if you are looking forward to apply
CG ITI admission online registration will start in May 2018
Deadline to apply online will be July 2018
First merit list will be released by the counseling board in the second week of July 2018 whereas the second or subsequent rounds of merit list will be released in third week of July 2018. These dates re not final, aspirants need to wait until official information is released by the board.