Punjab ITI admission 2018: A lot of news has been circulating in internet circles regarding Punjab ITI Admission 2018. The Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training which is working under the control of Punjab government is inviting online application for admission to various engineering and non-engineering trades.
Punjab ITI admission will be offered by the ITIs spread in Punjab. Go through the official notification know about Punjab ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria, important dates, the procedure to apply online important dates and other details related to NCVT Punjab ITI Admission 2018. In Punjab, there are 172 Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) which are offering many courses approved by State Government.
Punjab ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria
Applicants must possess the below-given criteria in order to apply for Punjab ITI admission 2018. Admission seekers must have passed the below given educational qualification from the recognized board/ Punjab State Educational Board or ICSE /CBSE.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class with Maths and Science. But for some traded like Carpenter, Mason Foundry Man Technician, Mechanic Agricultural Machinery, Mechanic, Painter and other general engineering trades, Individuals should be passed 8th class only.
- Punjab ITI admissions seekers must have passed the 10th class examination for non-engineering trades.
- Applicant must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 course for the post of art & craft teacher training trade
- Aspirants must possess 10th pass certificate under 10+2 with Punjabi s compulsory subject for the Punjabi stenography course.
The minimum age of the applicant must be 14 years, check Punjab ITI admission 2018 notification for more info.
Reservation of Seats
Out of the total available seats, 85% of the seats are reserved for the people belonging to Punjab state. The registration will not be accepted if the residential certificate is not uploaded while filling Punjab ITI admission form.
Apply or register online for Punjab ITI admission 2018
- All the eligible candidates can register themselves online at itipunjab.nic.in
- Application forms must be submitted in between 1 June to 26 June,2018 by using the new registration tab under admissions page.
- Carefully fill the form with genuine information. Enter the details as present in your SSC memo.
- Upload your photograph and signature, the format and size of the images that you have to upload will be present in Punjab ITI admission notification 2018.
- Submit the form after filling all details. Before that applicants need to remit the application form fee.
- Print one hard copy of application form.
Punjab ITI admission Admit Card 2018
An admit card which is nothing but the entry permit will be issued to all the eligible candidates those who has submitted Punjab ITI admission form 2018. A separate link will be activated by the board when once admit card is released, we will update it here.
Online Registration can be done in between 01 June to 26 June 2018
Schedule of document Verification by D.I.’s, from 08 June to 27 June 2018
First Counseling and option selection must be done in between 08 June to 28 June 2018