SSC GD recruitment: Staff Selection Commission of India conducts SSC GD examination every year to recruit eligible candidates to the post of constables in CRPF, CISF, BSF, Assam rifles, CRPF and other central police forces. SSC GD or SSC General Duty is one of the most reputed exams conducted in the country. Every year Lakhs of students appear for SSC GD recruitment in order to fulfill their desire of joining the government organization.
SSC invited applications from eligible candidates through online mode only in the prescribed proforma for filling the posts of constables. The application will be made available on SSC portal from 21st July 2018 to 17th September 2018. Scroll down this article to know more information regarding the recruitment and eligibility details, pay scale etc.
The applicants should be Minimum 18 Years Old and Maximum 25 year’s old s mentioned in SSC GD recruitment notification. Age relaxation is applicable as per government of Indian rules and regulations.
The following eligibility criteria must be satisfied by the candidates those who are interested to apply for SSC GD recruitment 2018.
Requirements for the post of Constable GD:-
According to the official SSC GD recruitment notification, interested candidates must have passed SSC or its equivalent
Physical Standards –
• The height of Male General/OBC/SC –candidates must be 170 cms, for male ST – 162.5 cms
• The must required height for females of General, SC,OBC is 157 cms and for Female ST – 150 cms
• For Male General, OBC,SC –The length of unexpanded chest must be 80CM and 5 cm after minimum expansion
• For Male ST- 76 cm (Unexpanded) and 5 cm minimum expansion
• Coming to the running test , Male candidates must complete the 05 km run in 24 minutes and females need to run 1.6 km in 8 Minutes 30 seconds
How to pay SSC GD recruitment fees:
After filling SSC GD recruitment 2018 application form, the amount prescribed in the advertisement should be deposited through Net banking or e Challan in any branch or in any one of the banks mentioned in Official advertisement. Job seekers are also advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online through the below given link for SSC GD recruitment.
Instructions in brief that all applicants have to follow for registration:
The bellow given instructions have to be carefully implemented by the job seekers while filling SSC GD recruitment application form 2018.
• Candidates those who are interested in SSC GD recruitment and those who qualify the eligibility criteria should apply online only through SSC portal
• Find out apply online link right after landing on the website; the website will be very fast and highly responsive.
• After opening the application form of SSC GD, carefully go through all details to be filled.
• Keep your documents aside while filling the application form.
• Type all columns , check the form one again after filling it completely and then pay the application Fee
• After confirming all details, submit the application form in online portal of SSC.
• Take print out for future reference.