UP ITI admission 2018: Aspirants can check out Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission and entrance test registration from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vyavsayik Parikshan Parishad. The board releases the admission form for eligible citizens to apply for any ITI trade.
if you are searching for details about UP ITI Admission then you need to always keep in contact with us for all latest information. Students those who have decided to take admission in selective ITI trades has to read the official notification and go through the instructions and other important details gave it. Considering the demand for ITI education, even government is also increasing the number of institutes in India to meet the demand. The need of skilled workers will be always there in almost all industries.
Required educational qualification: Individuals those who completed 12th 10th and 8th class can apply for UP ITI admission. The academic qualification required depends upon the type of trade that you choose.
Age Limit: The Minimum Age that candidates have to acquire for applying is 13 years while the maximum age can be 40 years. Relaxation is applicable for deserving candidates; refer UP ITI admission notification for more details.
Method of for UP ITI Admission 2018
The following process will be followed for set allotment
- First of all, a written exam will be conducted for all the shortlisted candidates. Details furnished in the application form will be considered for issuing admits cards.
- A merit list will be prepared; seats will be allotted according to the list.
- At last, applicants need to attend documents verification.
Instructions to fill VPP UP ITI Admission Form 2018
- To fill UP ITI admission form 2018, applicants may log in the official website of the VPPUP
- Access the application form and fill up the all details in it
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature; they must be in the formats prescribed in the notification.
- Remit the application fee as per the category. Applicants can pay it online using credit card, debit card, IMPS or net banking and then submit your form.
- Print one hard copy of the online application for future use.
Exam pattern: Candidates must get to know the exam pattern if they are willing to apply for UP ITI admission 2018. There will be only one question paper in UP ITI entrance examination where all the questions will be of objective type and MCQ based. It contains 100 questions from different subjects and the questions are based on general science and general math of High school. There will be no negative marking in ITI entrance exams, SO you can answer all questions without any worries.
Keep these dates in mind
UP ITI Admission online application
Applications can be submitted till 28/06/2017
The date of examination and counseling will be announced by VPPUP in upcoming days. Candidates will receive n intimation message on their mail or to mobile number regarding exam dates.
The official notification will be available in the VPPUP website in PDF format. We hope this article also covered most of the information that you are looking for. If there are any doubts in your mind, you can ask us by using the comments sections.